Sparkle N' Shine

    |
In the past, I always coordinated my nail polish color with the current season. I decided to change things up the other day by wearing a few of my favorite summer colors... in the winter! After all, who said that bright pastels and blinding neons had to be reserved for warm weather?

nail art ideas for easter

nail art ideas for easter
nail polish: F21 'Lavender' and 'Glitter'

One last note, I wanted to share with you guys three websites that I am currently loving:
1. Probably one of the most well-done tumblr's I've ever seen: sarabelle93 tumblr
2. This is absolutely hilarious: When Parents Text
3. Just for laughs and giggles: Dear Blank

11 comments

Justine said...

I like this idea. The lavender is a really nice "winter" color. Does F21 have anymore? I totally want to get myself this shade too. Does F21 last? I never tried it

Just Better Together is having a giveaway!

Brittany said...

I love this lavender nail polish, I think these colors should be worn anytime you feel like it! I really want to go out and buy this color :)

Michelle said...

i love when parents text! so funny :)

Mugdha said...

Oh man, if you like the last two, just check out Damn You Autocorrect! It won't disappoint!

Yours Truly said...

I paint my nails all the time.
And have never really tried the lilac.
You make me want to tho!

Laurita P said...

i like how you did sparkles on just one finger. so cute.

http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

Jasmine Iris said...

i love that lavender shade.
i also have been doing the same with my nails :). I paint my ring finger with sparkles haha. :)

BeautyH2T said...

looking lovely, I broke out the lilac the other day too- brightens up darker cold nights I think :) xxxx

Kinsey Michaels said...

very pretty lavendar polish! that's a color i don't currently have in my collection, that would be nice to get. sparkles make the best top coat!

aki! said...

I love the sparkles! They add that extra touch.

Kelsey said...

I just did these exact two colors. I like to call them my party nails. LOVE it.