Dear Taylor

    |
image via WeHeartIt

Oh my goodness. My friend K (Pearls and Politics), just told me about the cutest thing ever. Remember the song, 'Enchanted'? You know, the one Taylor Swift wrote for Adam Young of Owl City? Well, he wrote her a reply.

"Dearest Taylor,

I'll be the first to admit I'm a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you -- as a sort of 'reply' to the breathtaking song on your current record. This is what I wanted so badly to tell you in person but could never quite put into words:

Everything about you is lovely. You're an immensely charming girl with a beautiful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale, and above all, I just want you to know... I was enchanted to meet you, too.

Love, Adam."





So... freaking... adorable.

7 comments

Ash said...

so freaking adorable ...AGREED!

AllyM said...

I cant even get over this.

Closet Hound said...

Dude. Taylor Swift's life is just one huge fairytale. So cute

xo Sherrie

Brooke Skousen said...

OH I LOVE THIS!!! so cute.

brookeskousen.blogspot.com

Mugdha said...

Okay, you just totally made my next three days. This was just too heart-warmingly cute.

Laurita P said...

omg. seriously her life is like a fairy tale!

http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

Wondergirl said...

This seriously just made my week. And you are to blame :P Thanks so much for posting this!! It's just too unbelievably freakin adorable.

Lovve your blog, BTW!

http://www.NinjaAcademy.blogspot.com/