For Less

    |
I can't be any more thankful for the fact that tomorrow will be Friday. The words TGIF never sounded so good. My life has been incredibly hectic lately. I had two midterms this week as well as a terrible cough. Bleh! 

On a brighter note, I wanted to share with you guys this great deal I came across. If you're looking for a good pair of combat boots and are on a budget, you might want to seek out Target. See the deets below.

image via here



Left: Steve Madden 'Troopa' $99
Right: Women's Xhilaration® Kashana Lace-Up Boots via Target $29.99


P.s., who will be celebrating Singles Awareness Day on Monday? *raises hand* ;)

10 comments

Justine said...

They're like identical!

Just Better Together
come check out my giveaway

Mugdha said...

Dang, I will totally be checking out Target now!

*raises hand*

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Ooooo I love those!! Have a fabulous weekend!♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

Closet Hound said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing find - although I have so many shoes, I need to cut back. Sigh. And I am completely TGIF too - this week has been so hectic.

xo Sherrie

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow what a great deal and I actually like the Target ones best! I haven't been shopping at Target lately but I definitely need to check it out more.

carodaily said...

I really love the combat book look, but I'm never sure I can pull it off. This is such a great find though! Might have to make a quick trip to Target!

Kinsey Michaels said...

that's a really good deal! i don't think the combat boot look is very "me" but i definitely appreciate finding great trendy pieces at target! i hope you get to have a relaxing weekend!

Alex said...

I have a pair of combat boots, and I wear them all the time! I wasn't sure what I would wear them with, but surprisingly they go with a lot! Hope your midterms went/go well!

Yay for Singles Awareness Day! :] haha

Viv said...

nice find!

my nail polish was cute as a button by essie :)


myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Yours Truly said...

my hand is RAISED! haha.
And i saw those boots at target and thought wow, those are way cute for cheap! Although I still love the steve madden ones :)