The Little Things

    |
When it comes to making posts as of late, I know I would definitely be classified as LAME. I know it's not an excuse, but I've been super busy with school, and planning for interviews. My spring break is coming up during late March, so my blog should be more entertaining then!

image via WeHeartIt

In the mean time, enjoy this post filled with a bunch of random things, from nails, to the simple things in life.

-One of my friends showed me this AWESOME website about a nail salon in London. If you're a nail polish fanatic like I am, their website is definitely worth checking out.

-We all appreciate the little things in life. Sometimes we need to be reminded of them. The little thing I am appreciating today: Taking your makeup off at the end of the day.

-Adore Taylor Swift's wardrobe? This blog tells you where to get replicas or exact pieces of clothing she has worn.

Here is this week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. 'Rolling In The Deep' Adele <--recommended by my pastry chef BFF
2. 'Lucky' Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat, Glee version
3. 'Giving Up The Gun' Vampire Weekend
4. 'Strawberry Avalanche' Owl City
5. 'Sunburn' Owl City

2 comments

Mugdha said...

Ooooh, I'm in nail design heaven!!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Omgggg I need those nails! I love it! And I love the website with for "the little things". So true. I will have to check out those songs we have the same taste!


xoxo,
Alyssa