Coconut Macadamia Nut Cupcakes

    |
Earlier this week, my BFF, B, made the most delicious cupcakes. Though he has a degree in Baking and Pastry Arts, and has made dozens of delicious desserts that were Cake-Boss-worthy, you definitely don't need a great amount of expertise to replicate these babies.

To wow your friends, all you need is your favorite boxed cake mix, cream of coconut, macadamia nuts (you're going to want to toast these), and the ingredients to make French buttercream (recipe found here). If you have any questions, feel free to post them as a comment and I will be more than happy to send them to B.






*All picture credit goes to B, a famous pastry chef in the making. :)

9 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

These look delish!!!! I will have to try them♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

Brittany said...

omg so good, I have to try this!

Monica said...

They look so delicious, and the frosting looks perfect. That reminds me, I need new icing tips! I'd make these for my family this weekend, but my sister is allergic to coconut :(

M.

Andrea said...

those cupcakes are gorgeous!!! yes please!
your blog is so cute
pics-o-andrea

AllyM said...

straight up i need friends that make awesome cupcakes!

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

Regan said...

Ahhhhh, yum!!! Thanks for sharing!! nd your nailson your last post are adorable!

JustLikeJasper♥ said...

Mmm they look delicious!
xx

Fernanda dauphine said...

Wow they look so pretty and professional that I don't think, even if i tried, that mine would come out the same way as those pictures!

It's 11 at night and just from watching those pics I'm in need of something sweet.

http://fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com/

Kelsey said...

my birthday is on friday. i WILL be needing these. they look divine.