Give and Take

    |
Yesterday, I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by the beautiful Ally of Keep Calm Carry On! I highly recommend you check out her page, because she has some pretty entertaining/inspirational/worth-your-time content. --and I'm not just saying that!


To receive the award, I did the following:
1. Thanked Ally!
2. Listed 7 things about myself (see below).
3. Passed the award onto several other bloggers.

  1. I'm a big time germaphobe.
  2. I have an unhealthy obsession with Taylor Swift.
  3. I'm an only child.
  4. I have a really weird sense of humor, that most people can't relate to.
  5. I am an animal rights advocate.
  6. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do.
  7. Since freshman year of college, I have eaten pasta almost every day.

I would like to pass this award onto the following 
Also, my interview with Smashion is posted today! Check it out here*!

*I was not compensated in any way for this interview. The sole purpose of the interview was for entertainment.

13 comments

jezmacmania said...

Hey hey!! I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Come by my page for the details. =D

Bonnie said...

Ew.
Germs.
Let's be best friends and never touch each other so no bacteria can be transferred between us.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Alicia@ eco ffiendly homemaking said...

Wow congratulations and Thank You so much for passing this wonderful award on to me. That was just so sweet! That's funny about Taylor Swift. When she and her parents decided to move to Tennessee they moved to our town which is right out of Nashville. She even went to the same school our son went to.

KristiMcMurry said...

You're such a sweetheart! Thanks for passing the award to me :) Oh and we have your #2 fact in common! Love her <3

Jasmine said...

thank you so much! this is so sweet of you!

I'm also an only child & have an unhealthy obsession with t. swift!

=)

=)

aki! said...

You've eaten pasta almost every day? I find that if I eat it for a week, I gain weight. Just how do you do it?

Melissa Stevens said...

Wow this really makes me feel sooooooooo special!!! Thank you so so so so so so much!!!
Melissa

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Awww yay! Thank you for passing this wonderful award on to me I will make a post about it right now! You are too sweet. Have an amazing weekend!♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

Megan and Justin said...

Hey thanks for the award! I do love sewing so maybe an Etsy shop isn't such a bad idea :) have a good weekend!!

Eleanor said...

oh my dear, thank you so much!!! :) xxx
http://unrealisticfiasco.tumblr.com

Kinsey Michaels said...

you are too sweet for words, thanks for passing along the award!

Sharde said...

love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

come and visit me at
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

Meri said...

Congrats on the award! And hey, even if no one else is laughing at what you find funny, at least you can laugh at it! I get cracked up by random stuff all of the time too.Cheers!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com