Yesterday, I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by the beautiful Ally of Keep Calm Carry On! I highly recommend you check out her page, because she has some pretty entertaining/inspirational/worth-your-time content. --and I'm not just saying that!
To receive the award, I did the following:
1. Thanked Ally!
2. Listed 7 things about myself (see below).
3. Passed the award onto several other bloggers.
- I'm a big time germaphobe.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Taylor Swift.
- I'm an only child.
- I have a really weird sense of humor, that most people can't relate to.
- I am an animal rights advocate.
- Laughing is one of my favorite things to do.
- Since freshman year of college, I have eaten pasta almost every day.
I would like to pass this award onto the following
- Melissa of Pieces of Mel
- Jasmine of Jasmine and Sean
- Alyssa of Sincerely, Truly Scrumptious
- Alicia of Eco Friendly Homemaking
- Ally of Keep Calm Carry On
- Ben + Alex
- Kristi of Kristi McMurry
- Megan and Justin
- Stephanie of Stephanie and Such
- Brooke of The Rest Is Still Unwritten
- Kinsey of Kinsey Micheals
- Eleanor of Unrealistic Fiasco
- Sharon and Sherrie of Closet Hound
Also, my interview with Smashion is posted today! Check it out here*!
*I was not compensated in any way for this interview. The sole purpose of the interview was for entertainment.