Here Right Now

    |
Last night, I was catching up on an episode of My Life As Liz, and in the episode 6 sneak peek, I heard a song I absolutely fell in love with. It took me a while to find an mp3 of it, since the artist isn't that well known. I eventually stumbled across a website called LastFM, and up popped this streaming MP3. I had hit the jackpot of all the best folk/indie songs. Here are a few that stood out to me:

1. 'Here Right Now' Nicole Reynolds
2. 'Juliana' Nicole Reynolds
3. 'Undertow' Lixian Hantover
4. 'Gatekeeper' Meg Hutchinson
5. 'I'm A Creep and I'm Proud' Kelsey Brown

Oh, and I painted my nails again! Kinda sloppy, but it'll do for now.

china glaze for audrey, tribal nails

china glaze for audrey, la colors art deco white

8 comments

Juno said...

That's a really nice color, looks good on your hands. The polka dots design is my favorite :)

Melissa Stevens said...

Thank you so much for your comment! And thank you for following my blog! I am honored!

I love that color nail polish...I need to find some like that. Oh and I don't think it looks sloppy at all, I'm impressed! I wish my nails looked that great after I painted them!

Mugdha said...

Your "sloppy" looks remarkably similar to my "tried really really hard," dear. =P

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love your nails!!! I will have to check out those songs♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

aki! said...

I love the stripes. Totally impressed that you're able to get something that thick with that striper brush.

Wondergirl said...

Your nails are really cute! The middle finger design kind of reminds me of the British flag. And I'm totally impressed with that job; I redid my nails today (neon green for St Patty's) with just a plain coating and made a huge mess of it :P

J said...

I really really love this. I might have to steal it next week! Thanks!!

lifewithkensington.blogspot.com

Felicia said...

Love the nails...awesome nail art...cool blog...love your images...www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com