Last night, I was catching up on an episode of My Life As Liz, and in the episode 6 sneak peek, I heard a song I absolutely fell in love with. It took me a while to find an mp3 of it, since the artist isn't that well known. I eventually stumbled across a website called LastFM, and up popped this streaming MP3. I had hit the jackpot of all the best folk/indie songs. Here are a few that stood out to me:
1. 'Here Right Now' Nicole Reynolds
2. 'Juliana' Nicole Reynolds
3. 'Undertow' Lixian Hantover
4. 'Gatekeeper' Meg Hutchinson
5. 'I'm A Creep and I'm Proud' Kelsey Brown
Oh, and I painted my nails again! Kinda sloppy, but it'll do for now.