Share The Love

    |
I've been writing on this blog for a little over a year now, and could not be more thankful for all the support I have received. I decided that it's time to give back to the blogging community, and make a "share the love" post. If you aren't familiar with what this is, it's basically a list of blogs you enjoy reading. They can range from really popular, well known blogs, to blogs that are just getting started. Anything goes! 


Fashion/Makeup
Laura aka Aki of 7% Solution
Brittany of Itty Bitty Bomb
Sharon and Sherrie of Closet Hound
Kinsey of Kinsey Michaels
Blogger of Pearls and Politics
Chanel of Chanel Craves

Food
Chef Dennis of More Than A Mount Full

Life
Genevieve of Sandbox Romance
Denalee of Silver Strands
Mugdha of A Viligant Muse

I want you guys to know that I love every single one of your blogs, and I truly mean that. I think it's awesome how in this ONE community, there is an infinite amount of creativity. With that comes a great deal of culture. That said, even if you aren't on this list... I think you are amazing, regardless.

image via WeHeartIt

14 comments

Brooke Skousen said...

I am honored to have made your list. I want YOU to know that I love your blog. I am checking it constantly, as a college student, loving your tips, tricks, style and ideas! Thanks for being amazing.

AllyM said...

ThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!

This post made my day:)
xoxo
Ally of keepcalm.carryon

Juno said...

Thanks for this post, I'll be checking out all the blogs you listed :)

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Yay! I'm so happy that I made your list! I seriously read your blog everyday. I adore your tips, ideas, insight and everything else! ♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

Mugdha said...

Aww, thanks! I love so many of these blogs (including yours) too. This made my day! :)

Meghan said...

Thank you so much!!! What a great way to start my day :) I love your blog too and always discover great new finds, ideas, and products. Love your Music Monday too! Thank you again!

iloveyouvalentine said...

in love with your blog :)
definitely want to start a share the love post too! i'll be checking out these blogs asap

congrats on a year!

Sere no Sekai said...

very interesting! great blog, xoxo

aki! said...

Awww. You're seriously giving off some warm fuzzies today.Thank you so much for the honor.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Thanks for the links. I am looking forward to checking out these blogs. They all sound great.

ben+alex said...

i am LOVING your blog! ally is one of my good friends and she is always talking about your blog...now i see why. i will be following you starting...now!

ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

omg your are porbably the sweetest most gorgeous blogger i know!! <3 i love your posts - and this was such a nice surprise - made me smile! :D thank you thank you thank you!! xxxxx
http://unrealisticfiasco.tumblr.com

Veronica said...

Your blog is really lovely!
So cute!
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

starsanderin said...

Thanks so much! I love the Frasier torte even though it isn't spelled right :)

He he.
Happy Sunday!
Erin