A Spring In Your Step

    |


Dear Spring,

Just so you know, I anticipate your arrival every year, as it brings warm weather, pretty flowers, and my birthday month. Three things that make me a happier person. 

Thank you for always being a constant in my life.

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt


Cross body bags (top to bottom)
-Leatherette Cross Body Bag via F21 $15 SALE
-Two Way Cross Body Satchel via Charlotte Russe $25
-Fringe Cross Body via Aldo Shoes $30

Nail Polish
-China Glaze in 'Re-Fresh Mint' via Sally Beauty Supply $5
-China Glaze in 'Peachy Keen' via Sally Beauty Supply $5

-Floral Print Shorts via F21 9.90

Oxfords
-Steve Madden 'Trouser' via Piperlime $40
-Kimchi Blue Suede Teardrop Oxford via Urban Outfitters $20 SALE

-Sweetheart Sunnies via fredflare.com $12

all images via Polyvore

12 comments

jezmacmania said...

everything you have here is so pretty! i especially like those china glaze polishes!! i need those colors in my life!!

makall said...

i LOVE the steve madden oxfords! those are a must have for me. and that charlotte russe cross body bag is fabulous! i might be obsessed with it. i too am very anxious for spring's arrival :)

everydaydose.blogspot.com

Candace Stevenson said...

I heartttt pastel nail polish oh SO much! ahhh and spring, of course :)

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥

Eleanor said...

gorgeous! those shorts are so pretty! <3 i just painted my nails a lovely pastel purple color... :) xxxxx
http://unrealisticfiasco.tumblr.com

Kinsey Michaels said...

so cute! i'm obsessed with the pastel style nail colors too. i just got one that's a shimmery light blue. loving floral prints as well!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

SO cute! I love how you laid this out, you have an eye for design. :) I need to get a pair of those heart glasses, i love the girly-ness!

Closet Hound said...

I love oxfords for spring, and the lovely pastel nail polish. Right now it's raining a storm in California, and I can't wait for these showers to cease and for flowers to come out soon.

- Sharon

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love this!!! Spring time is my favorite!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Monica said...

I love all of these trends! Especially the oxford shoes. I bought a pair from Forever 21 in September and have yet to wear them.

M.

Kelsey said...

the pastel nail polish is such a must. i had been looking for that peachyish color. lOVE it.

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

the pastel nail polish is such a must. i had been looking for that peachyish color. lOVE it.

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

Carlinn said...

Loving the floral shorts! so cute