Bright and Bold

    |
"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."
-Audrey Hepburn

havana dreams sephora by opi, only gold for me sephora by opi, orange cocktail ring
nail polish: Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams and Only Gold For Me

As some of you may know, I have an obsession with nail polish. Whenever I am out, I'm always looking for inspiration on how I should paint my nails next. This past weekend, I celebrated my birthday with one of my good friends that I have known since middle school by going bar hopping! We ended up running into one of my roommate's friends, who is always extremely trendy. Here is what her nails looked like that night. What a great inspiration for Spring!

P.S., Click here for a humorous interview with a hand model (my roommate found this video a few months ago, and we couldn't stop laughing after watching it).

10 comments

Mimi said...

i like that quote -- i am realizing that as i grow older. :)

p.s. fab nails! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Melissa Stevens said...

those nails are so awesome! I've recently been becoming more obsessed with nail polish. I blame it on Ally and Kelsey. But seriously, nail polish is a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

jamboree in the hills

Stephanie and Such said...

What a great quote.I have quotes up on my mirror, I think that one is next!
Love it :)

Stephanie&Such

Miyan said...

those nails rock, i love the baby blue color and how she added glitter! and woah, that hand lady in the video is nutzo....i mean, power to her, but to wear gloves every single day, all day? that must suck........

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Star-Light said...

wow this looks amazing!

your blog is fabulous dear! i follow!

hope you follow back ;) <3


http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

Andrea Grace said...

thank you for your comment! great nails!!

Becca and Derek said...

Love the blog. I have a lot of friends that follow you, and now I'm happy to as well! I tried your asprin facial and been doing it every week for the past month! :)

The Thomas' said...

Love the big bold rings. Plus orange is the greatest color of all.

Alice Dias said...

Hi!!
I am just in love with your blog!!
I am already a follower, could you follow me too??
And follow the twitter too, if you don't mind: @blogspm
Kisses
Alice Dias


http://coisassoparameninasfofis.blogspot.com