Busy Bee

    |

So, it's been over a week since my last post, and I feel terrible. Life has been keeping me extremely busy lately. I know that isn't much of an excuse, but I just want you all to know that I haven't abandoned this blog. It'll take a lot more than just a busy life to get rid of me! :)

Here is what I have been up to lately:
-I turned 22 this week!
-School... 2 more months until graduation!
-I never thought I would be saying this, but... I have a social life now!
-There's a guy in my life.
--yeah, that's pretty much it. Not the most extensive list, but these things are surely suckin' up all my time (in a good way, of course!)

I hope things are going great for all of you. I wanted to thank everyone for the sweet comments that were left on my last post. The kindness that I receive from the Blogger community never ceases to amaze me.

10 comments

Justine said...

Happy belated Birthday girl!
;)
Get a taste of freedom!!


Just Better Together

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I hope you had a great Birthday!! So glad to hear that you have someone special in your life and that things are going well.

Kinsey Michaels said...

hey lady!! despite the fact that you're busy it sounds like you've had some great stuff going on. happy belated birthday!! :)
don't pressure yourself too much to post!

ben+alex said...

i hope you had a great birthday this week!
i am so glad that things are going well;)

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Happy birthday!!! I hope it was amazing! I'm glad to hear you are doing well :)♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

Melissa Stevens said...

Happy late birthday!!!! yay!!! HOpe it was a great one for you!!! I've missed your posts, but life is busy!! I've been so busy as well, and I missed the blogging world! Have a great week!!!

iloveyouvalentine said...

that's a really adorable cupcake :)
and congrats girl! seems like things in your life are going well. hope it continues to stay that way. :)

Brooke Skousen said...

Happy birthday!!!:)

Becca said...

happy late b-day! i hope you ate ALL of that yummy treat there.

Alex said...

Happy belated birthday and I'm so happy for all that's going on in your life! So many exciting things going on, congrats! :]