Fine Print

    |
The Printed Skirt has been a top Spring trend for more past consecutive seasons that I can count. As of right now, I would even consider it to be a staple item.

TIP: When in doubt during the warmer months, throw on a printed skirt along with your favorite t-shirt, and you'll be ready in seconds.

sweater: Love On a Hanger via Nordstrom B.P. //skirt: Heritage 1981 via F21 $16 //nail polish: 'Mint Sorbet' Sally Hansen $1.85 SALE //ring: street vendor in Hawaii





sunglass images and text via polyvore, other images copyright SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

6 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

this is adorable!! I'm in love with your ring!!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Star-Light said...

nice dress!

Mugdha said...

I love pairing skirts and t-shirts! It's my fave comfy-casual go to outfit. And cute at the same time!

Becca and Derek said...

Such a cute skirt! I love it! Check out what I'm wearing today!
xoxo

Miyan said...

love this look! and your nail color rocks!!!

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Regan said...

I love your nails!! Mint green is my favorite. :)