It's A Secret

    |
{a lifetime of secrets: our new coffee table book}

Hello Bloggers!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Last week, my roommate, R, and I attended a Post Secret media presentation, with Frank Warren, himself! R has been reading updates from the Post Secret website for years. I was so happy to see her finally meet the man behind the idea.

If you don't know what Post Secret is, visit the Post Secet Wikipedia page.

Here is this week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. 'Unwell' Matchbox 20
2. 'Crazy For This Girl' Evan and Jaron
3. 'Home' Vanessa Carlton
4. 'Picture' Kid Rock ft. Sheryl Crow
5. 'Summer Girl' (cover) Leighton Meester


this image via WeHeartIt, all other images belong to SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

3 comments

Kinsey Michaels said...

i didn't know that Leighton had a new song out! i can't wait to hear it.
that's cool you saw a PostSecret presentation, i've always loved reading through their website.

AllyM said...

I LOVE POST SECRET!

Seriously, Sunday Secrets make my week!

Miyan said...

i love the website, now theres a book? and you got to meet the man behind the idea? too cool...

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com