As We Go On

    |
You guys. My undergraduate college career will be over in a little less than two weeks! What they say, it's true. These 4 years of your life do fly by. If you are about to enter college, or have a few years left, the best advice I can give you is to enjoy it while you can. Study hard, but at the same time, play hard.

This fall, I'll be attending graduate school to chase one of my biggest dreams. I will be sure to make more posts about my experiences in the future. Until then, enjoy these pictures of what I have been up to (fashion-wise) as of late:

{a dress I may be wearing to my graduation-- bold prints with a twist are a must in my book!}

{DIY purse pouches and a necklace from one of my best friends}

{'The One That Got Away' Katy Perry for OPI (btw, this picture doesn't do the color justice. It's a LOT more gorgeous in person.)}

6 comments

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

Oh goodness! Congrats on graduate school and graduation; that's utterly, utterly exciting. Loving your graduation dress print, too!

And I think the terrible-blog-friend thing is mutual, so no worries! Between my laptop being sent out for hardware problems, family life, and finals, I was pretty MIA. I'm glad to be back; I feel like I've missed so much! Seems like you've been having an amazing, exciting time finishing up school, though!

Anonymous said...

Nice decoration, around in the world have various information blend subject and waiting for you.

J'aime Renee said...

Congrats!!! Finishing school is such a bitter sweet experience. I wish you all the luck in the world on your new adventures to come.

Thanks for your comment!
J'aime Renee
http://jaimereneestylista.blogspot.com/

Stephanie and Such said...

yaayyyyy for graduating!!! congrats!!!
and I know where that elephant necklace came from...perhaps Nordys... ?? :)

Miyan said...

congrats on graduating! my undergrad years were some of the best in my life. you really discover who you are, and how you learn. congrats on taking the next step and getting into grad school :)

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

congratulations!! I agree - flies right by! I graduated a year ago and all I want to do is turn back time and do it again!