Obsessed

    |

Two weeks ago, while shopping with my roommate/BFF, R, I went into Madewell for the first time. I knew the experience was going to open up a can of worms, but I decided to take my chances, anyway. From that first step in the door, it was instant love. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Everything was just so... pretty.

R ended up getting me a gift card to MW for my birthday. On the envelope, she wrote: "I would never start a habit I didn't support." She's the best. :)

all images in this post via WeHeartIt

Here is this week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. 'Heartbreak Down' Pink
2. 'Enough to Let Me Go' Switchfoot
3. 'Sunburn' Owl City
4. 'She Doesn't Get It' The Format
5. 'Hey Boy' The Blow

8 comments

AllyM said...

Madewell is amazing. Plus, they have great sales:)

Whens your birthday?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

xoxo
ally

Sarah Jane said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have put myself on a shopping restriction except for shoes since I am trying to lose weight. It's so hard because of course the cute stuff comes out when I am trying not to shop.

Sarah Jane R.
www.sarahjanerstyle.com

Cat said...

What a great friend :) But, I have to say, that this is exactly why I steer clear of shopping...I have no self-control!

Epps!

Love your sweet blog...lady! Following :)

xx Cat brideblu

aki! said...

I've never heard of that place. Sounds cool though!

So, have you heard Taylor Swift's Mean? (I realize I'm asking you...XD) But I adore her fashion in that music video!

Diana Cunha said...

Lovely!
Thanks for the comment!
Hope you follow mr back!
www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
xo DC

Abby said...

I don't think I've ever been into Madewell. Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun!

Mugdha said...

Madewell AND The Format in one post?! Oh, be still my heart!

Brooke Skousen said...

such a good friend! love all your music mondays, by the way:)