10 Things I Hate About You

    |
striped top: Banana Republic (Mom's closet) //necklace: Nordstorm B.P, $12 //jeans: Vigoss Studio via Nordstrom B.P. //sandals: MIA via Nordstrom Rack //satchel: Michael Kors via Macy's

For those who have seen the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, this park may look a little familiar. With it's rolling hills and breathtaking view of the Seattle skyline, Gasworks Park tops the list for being one of my all-time favorite places in Washington.

Photo credit goes to my boyfriend, who is new at taking blog pictures. Thank you for being such a pro!


{those are not our cigarette butts, by the way. bleh.}




4 comments

aki! said...

This is too sweet. I'm glad to see you guys doing well.

Really love the scenery. You live in such a nice place. It's 110 here, everyday.

Melissa C said...

Beautiful photos!!

The Platinum Batch said...

love the background and love the necklace. black and white is so perfect for summer!

starsanderin said...

Gas Works Park is on my list of things to do and take photographs of!!!

<3 e