Blazin'

    |
dress: F21 $17.80 (similar replica here) //blazer: Frenchi via Nordstrom B.P. (exact one here) //shoes: Predictions via Payless //nail polish: 'For Audrey' China Glaze

A few months ago, I decided that I wanted to be "grown-up" and added a blazer to my clothing wish list. It took me a while to find the perfect one, and when I finally did, I came across another problem: what to wear it with. My fashion-crazed roommate gave me a few suggestions. Yet, for me, a skirt was too "school girl", and an old pair of jeans made the blazer look cheap. Picky, much? Yeah, I wish I wasn't.

Anyway, after seeing Bridesmaids (which I totally recommend!) this past weekend, I was immediately inspired by the main character's wardrobe to pair my blazer with a dress. Why didn't I think of this before? #fashionbloggerfail



4 comments

TOPCOAT said...

gorgeous look, love the printed dress xx

genevieve said...

Loving the blazer and dress look! I've been on the hunt for a cute blazer for so long... I'm totally going to have to check that one out! I love the way you paired it with the colorful (comfortable looking!) dress. Perfect.

Mugdha said...

It looks super cute! Casually worn blazers are one of my favorite fashions. They always just look so good because of the tailoring!

Erica Leigh said...

i recently just added a blazer to my wardrobe too! still trying to figure out fun ways to dress it up/down (i like wearing it with jeans!).

also: china glaze's "for audrey" my absolute favorite nail polish ever!

p.s. thanks for visiting my blog! :D