Have greasy hair, and don't know why? Here are a few reasons to consider:
- In the past, I have found Herbal Essences and Garnier Fructis products to leave a soapy film on my hair, even after rinsing repeatedly. You may want to consider changing product brands for a week or more to see if there is a difference in the oil production.
- You may not be rinsing the conditioner completely out of your hair.
- You may be using too many products. One product I like to use is heat tamer. Though, when I use too much, I find my hair to become greasy.
- You may not be washing your locks as often as you need to.
- Last but not least, touching your hair a number of times throughout the day can lead to the accumulation of oils from your fingers on your tresses.
monkey photo via WeHeartIt