Grease Monkey

    |

Have greasy hair, and don't know why? Here are a few reasons to consider:

  • In the past, I have found Herbal Essences and Garnier Fructis products to leave a soapy film on my hair, even after rinsing repeatedly. You may want to consider changing product brands for a week or more to see if there is a difference in the oil production.
  • You may not be rinsing the conditioner completely out of your hair.
  • You may be using too many products. One product I like to use is heat tamer. Though, when I use too much, I find my hair to become greasy.
  • You may not be washing your locks as often as you need to.
  • Last but not least, touching your hair a number of times throughout the day can lead to the accumulation of oils from your fingers on your tresses.
monkey photo via WeHeartIt

4 comments

Becca and Derek said...

I agree with nasty filmy hair after washing it! Some products that give me that are Dove, and Treseme. Try a sulfate free shampoo- that really helps my hair and washing regiment!
xoxo

Melissa Stevens said...

I'm using up the last of my Herbal Essences right now and it leaves my hair with that nasty film stuff. It's time to find something new!

Mugdha said...

The monkey picture made me giggle. I find that changing my shampoo/conditioner every time I go through a bottle (I try to buy not-costco-sized bottles) does wonders as far as getting rid of the filmy gunk/grease issue.

Andreia said...

It's great for me! (and the duckie is sooo cute ^^)


makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com