I Heart...

    |

For the first time in 4 years, I have a completely free summer; no waking up early, no homework, no study groups, and best of all: no stress.

All this free time can only mean one thing: the birth of a million newfound obsessions. Some of these obsessions include OPI nail polish (which is totally worth buying, because it lasts longer and chips way less than any other polish I have used), all-natural shampoo (my boyfriend's family gave me a gift set of L'Occitane products for graduation... it was love at first use. Review coming soon), and last but not least, my new Macbook (this is the first blog post I put together with it!).

What are your current obsessions in terms of beauty products, fashion, music, etc?

This is going to be one good summer.

all images via Polyvore

7 comments

genevieve said...

Can't wait to hear about that shampoo! Loving your picks. Enjoy your free time, darling; you've earned it!

Alex said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to get home from traveling and enjoy a summer laying low, I am looking forward to feeling how you do! Congratulations on graduating! :]

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I can totally relate to your free summer I am loving mine!!! And I love my macbook too...so obsessed!!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Gertrude said...

That nailpolish colour looks gorgeous. Love Adele as well :) xo

xoxo said...

i love lauren conrad, such a cute style, and everything!

check out my fashoin blog, and follw?
http://theforeverperfects.blogspot.com/

Nothing Lasts Forever said...

What can I say beside that I love everything that you love ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

English said...

Love all of this! Can't wait to check out more on your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine & leading me here! Happy blogging!