Instant Pretty

    |
This is kind of embarrassing to admit, but ever since I started college, I have let my eyebrows go. Just last week, my roommate compared me to Bert, from Sesame Street (OK-- they weren't that bad, but hopefully you guys will know what I mean). Anyway, that's when I knew I had to take action.


While at my parent's house this weekend, I asked my fashionista mother to give me an eyebrow makeover. It's amazing what a pair of tweezers can do for your face.

The take-home message of this post: when in search of a new look, tweeze your brows... but not too much.

By the way, I apologize for not posting lately. I've been busy studying, getting ready for graduation, and spending time with friends. After this week, I will be back with more new and exciting posts!


all images via WeHeartIt

2 comments

AllyM said...

girl, getting your eyebrows waxed is like an instant facelift. which reminds me, I NEED to get mine done asap.

I hope everything is going to well--youre GRADUATING SOON!!!

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I can totally relate...I started getting my eyebrows waxed in 5th grade..haha such a pain!!!

xoxo,
Alyssa