Peanut Butter Dreams

    |

I'm not much of a baker, and that isn't by choice. Every time I attempt to bake something on my own, I mess it up. Two years ago, I accidentally baked a chocolate cake, with the intention of making brownies. Yeah, I grabbed the wrong box while at the grocery store. Don't ask me how that happened, because I surely would not be able to give you the answer.

While at a friend's house earlier this week, we decided to bake peanut butter cookies out of boredom. I had never made them before this, and to my surprise, they were extremely easy to put together.

They were even easier to eat.






Here is this week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. 'The One That Got Away' Katy Perry
2. 'Not Like the Movies' Katy Perry
3. 'Set Fire to the Rain' ADELE
4. 'Someone Like You' ADELE
5. 'Somewhere In Brooklyn' Bruno Mars

10 comments

Nothing Lasts Forever said...

Thank's for your sweet comment ! This looks so delicious ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

Courtney Ash said...

These look so so yummy! Thanks for stopping by my blog!:) Im your newest follower!

Megan said...

so if i had made these cookies, i would have eaten the batter before it made it onto the cookie pan! this looks incredible!
hope you had a great weekend <3

Andreia said...

I really love peanut butter! These cookies seem to be so yummy!!

Mugdha said...

Yum! Those look delicious! And oh my god, "Set Fire To The Rain" is my absolute favorite Adele song. I mean, they're all good, but I'm completely and totally blown away by that one. So basically, good pick. =]

Becca and Derek said...

Excited to try the recipie and listen to the songs!
xoxo

Becca said...

those look amazing, i’ll take a one dozen please! haha. i’m gonna need to try that for sure!

Heba said...

never heard of these cookies before but I'll definitely try it :P
and Adele is always a right choice. nice blog I'll come back soon :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

The Platinum Batch said...

yummy yummy! love the blog! thanks for the post, following! follow back :)

Lesli said...

Yum!