Ever So Swiftly

    |

Last night, I had a dream that I met Taylor Swift. It was suddenly the day of her concert, and as I walked into the venue, I was surprised to find it nearly empty. There were approximately 50 people. Considering how popular she is, I automatically assumed I was just... early, and made my way down the aisle to look for a seat. In one of the benches towards the front, I noticed a head of curly blonde hair. It was TAYLOR. The dream version of me began hyperventilating, and naturally, I took a seat next to her.

The only question I could remember asking her after I woke up was, "Do you still have your cat?" haha! It made sense at the time. 

A few weeks back, I mentioned getting a new laptop. A new laptop = a wiped out iTunes. And because of that, I haven't been able to listen to Taylor as much. Sad, I know. This morning, I decided to hop on YouTube to revisit what I used to listen to every day to and from school. It feels good to be home.


P.S. For those who don't know, her perfume, named 'Wonderstruck', will be hitting stores this Fall!

2 comments

Andrea {FancyThat!} said...

I feel too old to be a big Taylor Swift fan...but I am! I tend to avoid it in conversation, though :)

Laura Darling said...

I think there might be a way to recover your itunes! The same thing happened to me, and I just plugged my ipod in and things popped up so I just clicked and signed in, and it started to sync. It's worth a shot! I went from PC to PC, but I do know switching from Mac-PC or vice versa is more difficult. Good luck!!