Hanging Around

    |
over-the-door hanger: Marshall's $12

Fashion tip #261: To keep denim and outerwear looking new, minimize the amount of times you wash these items by maximizing the number of times you wear them. For jeans, a minimum of two or three wears before you wash is ideal. For jackets, the more durable, the longer you can go without a wash.

Fashion tip # 262: To prevent the newly washed clothes in your closet from getting dirty, purchase an over-the-door hanger to hang the clothes you have worn 1+ times on.


This week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:

1. 'Falling In' Lifehouse
2. 'Skyscraper' Demi Lovato (recommended by my blogger friend, Ally!)

4 comments

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I totally do this!! I try not to wash my jeans and they feel more comfy that way too!

xoxo,
Alyssa

aki! said...

Hm. I generally stick my dirty jeans back into the closet.

I didn't know they got other things dirty.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These are such great tips!! Always love your posts!!

AllyM said...

I neverrrrr wash jeans or jackets hahahaha. But I love this idea of hanging them up. Interesting. Thanks for the shout out!!

xoxo