Mr. Potter

    |

A few nights ago, I went to see the last Harry Potter movie with three of my close friends. Regardless of being occasionally confused (because I've only read the first book), I thought the graphics, effects, and acting were all amazing.

If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. Even if you are like me, and haven't read the books, you should still see it. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Pictured above is the outfit I wore: my graduation robe from this year, and a witch hat from a previous Halloween. I felt a little embarrassed when I first went into the theatre, but in the end, it was well worth it.

6 comments

Mimi said...

it was an amazing movie, i loved every second of it! :D and i love what you wore, very simple and yet very in the spirit. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Mugdha said...

Haha, I trust other people were dressed up a little too? I keep getting really excited when people say they liked it, for some odd reason. =]

Becca and Derek said...

Loved every second of it. But, when Fred died, I died inside too.
Happy Weekend!

starsanderin said...

I was Hermione for Halloween but I didn't wear my outfit to the movie showing - wish I did though. My family wasn't pumped for the idea :)

E

Anonymous said...

Well done, my essay was a real success among tutors. I am so satisfied with your work.

Regan said...

Just say it a few days ago!
Loved it!