Summer Suit

    |
blazer: Banana Republic Outlet //dress: Lush via Nordstrom B.P. $40 //necklace: F21 (really old) //turquoise ring: a kiosk in Hawaii

As I have mentioned before, my mom is probably one of the most fashionable people I know. That said, what better place to shop for clothes than her closet, right? After all, we are the same size. She got this beige blazer a while back at the Banana Republic Outlet. It's neutral colored fabric and lightweight material makes for a perfect summer date jacket.



{a necklace I used to wear all the time in high school}

13 comments

AllyM said...

okay jealous of you and your date nights! hahahaa. seriously though, love the blazer.

Alyssa May Edwards said...

This is an adorable outfit!!!! I love the blazer its perfect!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Tamara said...

Love the blazer. So simple but such an essential to each and every one of our closets! I love practical and fashionable items.. Love the turquoise ring your wearing too, can't see it too well but loving the color!

www.thehappeningblog.com

moonstruck-expose said...

adore that blazer!! great post love!

moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

Ashley said...

love the pop of turquoise in the ring!

Mimi said...

that blazer is absolutely perfect! it's a perfect fit and the color goes with everything. :D

p.s. come and join my Perricone giveaway! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

i love your blog! i've been flipping through your archives & i love your style! & i also love your obsession with t swift lol

Laceface said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! cute blazer!

follow eachother? :)
<3lace
Sing Along Forever

Ma Belle La Vie said...

I love this outfit! So cute- I really love that blazer.

Mugdha said...

Definitely loving the blazer!

Hannah said...

Love your blog!! it's so cute!! Hope you can check out mine

http://patchoftulips.blogspot.com

Mal said...

Great outfit, looks perfectly put together and comfortable for summer!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This whole outfit looks awesome! I especially like that blazer!!