True Confessions

    |
flower: unknown (it's really old) //shirt: Old Navy

My blogger friend Ally recently made a post with a few confessions. I enjoyed reading her list so much, I decided to make my own.

1. During the first few weeks of summer, I slept in until 12pm every day. I only changed my ways because my boyfriend started to nag me when I told him about it. Haha! ...Now I sleep in until 11.

2. At the moment, I refuse to get rid of any of my nail polish. Even if it is old and sticky. Who knows when I'm going to need a neon yellow.

3. I am not a hoarder. OK-- maybe a little bit.

4. I can't wait for school to start, so I can move out of my parents house. I love them, but sometimes they still think I'm 15.

5. I have always wanted to know what it would feel like to be pied in the face. Though, I hope none of my friends read this and decide to actually try it.

6. My roommate/BFF asked me to go skydiving. I kind of really want to go.

By the way, does anyone remember the Disney original movie Tru Confessions? You know, the one where Shia LeBeouf plays the mentally retarded twin of a girl named Tru Walker? Oh, how I miss the good ol' days.

4 comments

Mimi said...

hahaha, i always feel so bad when i wake up at 12pm or 1pm! i reeeeallly try to wake up early even though it's summer. ;)

p.s. nice hairstyle!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

AllyM said...

For real, my dad thinks I'm 12. Its becoming a problem. ahhaha

NeuroticLover said...

I feel you on the parents thinking you're fifteen thing! And I totally remember Tru Confessions! I love old Disney, all there movies now just seem to be revamped versions of the Cinderella story. Which you can only watch so many times!!

genevieve said...

I have no idea what the Disney show is, but I love this post! Especially the thing about the nail polish; I thought I was the only person who did that! LOVE the shot of your hair; it's gorgeous!