White Stripes

    |
striped shirt: J. Crew outlet $15 //shorts: Old Navy $15 SALE //sandals: Kenneth Cole outlet $25 //nail polish: Milani 'Gems' via Walgreens //statement necklace: Nordstrom B.P. $12

Obsession #7836: Striped shirts... wrinkled ones at that. Just kidding. But really, you can never go wrong with a striped shirt. Though they are mostly considered casual, you can easily dress one up for a night on the town by pairing it with a little black skirt and your favorite statement necklace. I prefer to wear mine with a good pair of denim shorts.



7 comments

Becca and Derek said...

Love, LOVE your necklace and shoes. I want, wait, NEED those in my possession! You look rockin in those shorts too!
xoxo

Jennifer said...

I seriously love those sandals! And I totally agree - I have so many striped shirts. I just can't resist!

ginnysaurusrex said...

Oooh what glitter polish is that?!

Monica said...

Love this post. I'm obsessed with stripped shirts at the moment as well, whether they're cropped or oversized, I love them. Cute shorts too!

M.

AllyM said...

i love stripes. i could actually wear them everyday--i always buy stripes. loveeeeeeeeee them. hahaa

xoxo
ally

Carrie said...

Oh I really love those sandals! So cute! Love the blazer too!
XO Carrie
www.carriefabulous.com

Justine said...

See, I knew I needed a (another account to my friend) gray + white striped shirt! It's now going back onto my to-buy list :)