A Blast From the Past

    |


I've been making friendship bracelets for as long as I can remember. In elementary school, I went to this daycare that was owned by an older lady who loved to do arts and crafts. We made boondoggles, paper mache figurines, tissue paper flowers, and of course, all kinds of bracelets. --my favorite, being the the friendship kind. At the age of 22, I never thought that I would see these nostalgic symbols of companionship become popular once again.




Click on this link for the amazing tutorial I used.

text image made possible by Polyvore.

2 comments

Elsa Gervasi said...

It is a great tutorial! Thanks for it! Thanks for your comment in my blog! I follow you. A kiss, darling :)

www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

starsanderin said...

In the car on my road trip I started making the most basic friendship bracelets today! I think I'm going to try the tutorial now. Seven hours in the car tomorrow.

Erin
{Erin's Lucky Stars} ***