Brighter Than Sunshine

    |
shirt: Bobeau via Nordstrom //necklace: Nordstrom B.P. $12 //pants: GAP, 'Martin' fit //turquoise ring: kiosk in Hawaii

These days, the dangers of sun exposure are greatly emphasized by the media. You have probably heard it all, from skin cancer to premature wrinkles. Unfortunately, for many of us (including myself), being tanner leads to feeling prettier. This is starting to sound like a dilemma.

Don't fret. Even if you're paranoid like me, and refuse to use anything but SPF 75 sunscreen, all hope is not lost when it comes to salvaging the palest of tans (oxymoron?). Consider the following tips:

1. Wear lightly colored clothing. White works best, in my opinion.
2. Use neon, white, or pastel yellow nail polish
3.  Dust a bit of bronzer onto your face and neck
4. Use a self-tanner
5. Show off your tan lines (ex: bikini/flip flop lines)


nail polish: 'Mellow Yellow' by Sally Hansen


P.S. For those who haven't seen Taylor Swift's new 'Sparks Fly' music video, you can find it here. Her concert is just less than a month away. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!1

2 comments

AllyM said...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaa I'm dying laughing. I have the flu, so I'm blame that for me actually thinking it's November.

ohhh funny!

xoxo
ally

ps. you will need to post pictures of the TSwift concert.

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love those tips!!! That is totally true too! I'm also obsessed with your jewelry!♥

xoxo,
Alyssa