Revamped Side Braid

    |
pictured here: Victoria, the mannequin head

As a long-time fan of the Lauren Conrad braid, I decided to recreate it with a slight twist. Instead of going about this hairstyle as I usually would, I incorporated the concept of fishtail braiding (video tutorial found here). The result: a new and unique way to keep hair out of your face, perfect for Fall!


Tip: When grabbing new sections of hair to add into the braid, be sure the sections contain no more than a dozen strands of hair. You want the strands to be much, much smaller than if you were to fishtail braid all of your hair.

'love that fishtail' text made possible by Polyvore

5 comments

genevieve said...

Love this! When my layers FINALLY grow out I'm totally doing it!

Sandra said...

Wow, it's so pretty!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I'm obsessed!!! I want to try this♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

Classy Cute said...

cutest braid I've seen yet!

Mimi said...

i love it! i'm gonna practice so i can give it a try. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/