A Thing to Remember

    |
Confession #293: The guy I am dating now is my first real boyfriend, aka my FRB.


Being in a new relationship is exciting, and you may want to spend as much time with that other person as you can. But at times, it can be easy to lose sight of other priorities, such as your close friends. Before I started dating my FRB, I made a promise to myself. I said that no matter what, I would make time for my friends, and hang out with them almost as much as I did before. So far, I have stuck to that promise, though it has been hard to comprise and make time for everyone, including myself.

Remember, boyfriends and girlfriends may not last forever, but your true friends will.

I would like to give a shout out to all of my BFFs and blogger friends. You know who you are.

"It is impossible to have a better time with anyone else." -R

Happy Monday, Everyone!

4 comments

Rocker Chic said...

It is hard to find a balance sometimes I wish you much look with your relationship and friendships.

www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

AllyM said...

This is so so true! Even though I'm far apart from my best friends, sometimes I just forget to call them because I'm talking to my bf. I'm glad you made a promise--I need to be for real better!

I'm glad we're blogging friends and you make time for me:)

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I completely agree. You need to find a balance of both so you dont lose your true friends. I have experienced that with past bfs and some of my best friends are going through it right now. But yay! Thats so exciting I'm happy for you!<3

xoxo,
Alyssa

Mimi said...

very true! i will definitely keep that in mind when i meet my frb in the future. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/