Feeling Fancy

    |

Earlier today, I was thinking about an article I came across in 8th grade while flipping through magazines for a project. It was a step by step guide on how to fold fancy napkins from Martha Stewart. It's funny how I still remember the article almost 9 years later, because I've never actually made these for anyone that has been to my house. Perhaps, someday, when I develop some cooking skills to host a dinner party, I'll be able to.









photos taken and edited by SWEATshirt DRESSshirt on Picnik

3 comments

Silver Strands said...

thank you THANK YOU! I'm so glad to have learned this today!

Justine said...

How cute! I never thought about folding paper napkins!

Btw, the other day I was thinking about you (nothing creepy, I swear!) is this boyfriend you were talking about earlier the boy you wanted to approach in class earlier this year?!

Just Better Together

Becca and Derek said...

Ooooh fun! Thanks for sharing!
xoxo