Lovely

    |
image: http://seiize-the-moment.tumblr.com/



I don't make posts like this too often, but after being awarded The Lovely Blog Award (which came with the survey you see below) by 7% Solution, I couldn't resist. Thanks, Laura aka Aki!

7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I am an avid Taylor Swift fan. When I saw her live earlier this month, I cried.
2. When I grow up, I want to be a crazy cat lady.
3. My favorite food is pasta. I could eat it everyday.
4. I'd rather spend an hour surfing on the internet, than watching TV.
5. I think it would be really cool to blog for a living, and adore anyone who does.
6. My initial career choice was to be a veterinarian, but now I'm going to be a therapist.
7. I've got the best of both worlds: my boyfriend acts like Edward, but looks like Jacob. Score!

QUESTIONS:
FAVORITE COLOR: Green, or yellow.
FAVORITE SONG: Anything written by Taylor Swift or 'Swing Swing' by The All-American Rejects.
FAVORITE DESSERT: Mint chocolate chip ice cream!
BLACK OR WHITE: Black.
YOUR BIGGEST FEAR: Disappointing my parents.
FAVORITE FEATURE: My smile, for sure.
EVERYDAY ATTITUDE: Optimistic.
WHAT IS PERFECTION: When it's 11:11, and you can't think of anything to wish for; not necessarily because you have everything you want, but because you have everything you need.
GUILTY PLEASURE: Watching beauty gurus on YouTube.

I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers:
Mugdha of A Vigilant Muse
Alex of Ben+Alex
Genevieve of Sandbox Romance
Melissa of Pieces of Me(L)
Sherrie and Sharon of Closet Hound
and anyone else who wants to re-post this!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! The winner will be drawn one week from tomorrow, and will be sent an Infiniti curling iron/straightener + $25 to Sephora!

3 comments

Melissa Stevens said...

Ah thank you so much for the award! And ps I did know you read ally's blog! I actually found your blog through her! She's one of my closest friends! Still love your blog, you are great!

Eleanor said...

OH GOOD LORD I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS! aaaaah you are so so nice! <3 and i feel like we havent talked in ages!! :( thank you thank you thank you!! <3 xxxxx

Vintage Culture said...

Coooool toes!!

please follow mee and comment!
http://vintage-culture.blogspot.com/

xx