Never Grow Up

    |
shirt: GAP $16 SALE //skirt: Delia's $14.99 SALE //necklace: Nordstrom B.P. $12

When I was a teen, I had an obsession with clothing catalogs like Alloy and dELiA*s. I never ordered anything, though, because unlike stores in the mall, catalogs don't give you the luxury of trying things on.

While out with my BF earlier this week, I spotted a dELiA*s store. I decided to please my inner 15-year-old self by going in. The clothing style was just the way I remembered it to be; fun, vibrant, and youthful. I didn't expect to get anything until I came across this gorgeous skirt on sale for $14.99. I guess some things never change, such as my love for a youthful style.


12 comments

lrnshelby said...

This skirt is super cute! I was the same way with delias catalogs. I would always look at them religiously with absolutely no intention of ever ordering anything. Great look!

Lauren

lrnshelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca and Derek said...

You look so incredibly shiek! I love this look! Rock it out girl!
xoxo

Turtles and Pearls said...

I love the colors in this skirt! And at a great price!! Cute blog! xo

bibbitybob said...

I love that skirt, it looks great on you! x

Mugdha said...

That skirt is too cute! I love the way it ruffles out just a little. =]

Valerie said...

I love that skirt! And your necklace is such a beauty too. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you. xx

forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

Justine said...

Yes! I am so glad I am not the only one who flipped through their catalogs and never ordered. The skirt looks cute on you btw :)

Liberty Walk Sara said...

beautiful outfit! love that skirt! nice blog. :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

rose petals said...

Gorgeous outfit I love the necklace and the skirt X

Danielle | Things She Made said...

Hey girl - thanks for visiting THINGS SHE MADE and leaving some luv! Cant believe you got so close to Taylor Swift b/w, that's awesome.
Following you - follow back!
<3,
Danielle

www.thingsshemade.com
Fashion Hype / Graphic Content / Pretty Things

HeyDahye said...

Love that necklace!!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/