To The Beach

    |

I've never been on vacation with anyone other than my parents. So, when my boyfriend invited me to spend a few days in California with his family, at his grandparent's beach house, I was elated. Coincidentally, we left on the day of our 6 month-a-versary. What better way to celebrate than being in a pretty house, with good company, and spending time with the boy who has become one of my best friends?



{rainbow cookies at the grocery store}

{found this on the table :) }

{a lemon tree, something you don't see too often in WA}

6 comments

genevieve said...

Those rainbow cookies have to be the coolest things ever. Enjoy your time at the beach, darling!

Becca and Derek said...

What a fun weekend! That last picture is totally beautiful! Looks like a great vacation!
xoxo

Isabel said...

Those rainbow cookies look insane! Have a lovely time :)

www.monochromemagpie.com

Alyssa May Edwards said...

This looks like so much fun and adorable!!! And those cookies look yum!!! I hope you are doing amazing!!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Justine said...

I hope you love California!

xoxo
Just Better Together

Kelsey said...

first of all. i love the boyfriend story. its probably a favorite one of mine. second these pics are awesome. and i love lemon trees.

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com