Coordinating my nail polish with holidays is something I love doing. Since Halloween is just around the corner, I decided to that there was no better design to use for inspiration than that of a candy corn. The secret to this tutorial is painter's tape.
What you will need
Painter's tape (this works best, but any kind will do)
Yellow, Orange, and White nail polish
Optional: Black polish, or another really dark color
1. Paint the nails you want the candy corn design to be on, yellow.
2. As you wait for the yellow polish to dry, cut out a few small strips of tape.
3. Once the yellow polish is dry, take a strip of the tape, and cover the bottom 1/3 of your nail.
4. Paint the part of your nail that is not covered with tape, orange.
5. Once the orange polish is dry, remove the tape, and repeat step 3. However, instead of covering the bottom 1/3 of your nail, you will want to cover the bottom 2/3.
6. Repeat step 4 with white nail polish.
candy corn image via http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Candy-Corn.jpg