Fall Boots 101

    |

One of my favorite things to wear during the fall: leather boots. If you are like me and wear them 24/7, investing in a good pair is important. They don't necessarily have to be expensive, but they need to be durable.

Here are 3 questions you can ask yourself to guarantee a good purchase:

1. Do the boots have a thick sole (about an inch or more) with a small heel?

2. Are they made of durable material? Natural materials like leather or suede will outlast anything man-made. That said, spending extra money for the real thing will be worth it!

3. And of course, do they fit nicely? If you're going to be wearing your boots all the time, make sure you can walk in them comfortably.



*Edit: for those of you wondering, I got these boots during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They're by the brand, Frye.

5 comments

Melissa C said...

I soo wish I could pull off the boot look...I just look odd for some reason. It might be that I'm in Florida trying to live a "northern life". LOL! ;)

Justine said...

I've been looking for the "perfect" pair of boots! I prefer riding boots since my calves are kinda big and that the zipper usually gets stuck near the top :( AND I am kind of short, so I don't prefer boots that hits the knees. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!


Just Better Together

Katya said...

I agree 100% - durability is number one in my books when looking for the right pair of boots!

Where or WHERE did you get yours from? I'm in love!

I'm also in love with your blog - so glad I found it!

xx
http://thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love those boots! I definitely need to purchase a pair for the fall/winter!

xoxo,
Alyssa

lrnshelby said...

These boots a really cute, I love the strap/zipper details in the back!

Lauren