The Letter T

    |


So, I have a few things I would like to share with you all.

1. Taylor Swift's 'Journey to Fearless' DVD was released on Tuesday. You should all go check it out! My boyfriend surprised me with it today, but we didn't get a chance to open it because I had to study. It's now past midnight, and I am really tempted to pop it in the DVD player. You know, just to see the first 2 minutes. Though, I promised him I wouldn't watch it without him.

2. While coupon hunting yesterday, I came across Target's printable coupon page. I never even knew it existed! You can find the page here. Some of the deals are actually really good, like a free 8x10" portrait.

3. I went grocery shopping at Trader Joe's today, and tried their Spiced Apple Cider for the first time. It's amazing, and I highly recommend it!

*No, neither Taylor, Target, nor Trader Joe's asked me, or are paying me to mention these things. Though, I think it would be super cool if Taylor Swift contacted me, because I am convinced that we'd be BFFs.

1 comment

Justine said...

I love, love, love coupon clipping! It's amazing fun!

JCPenny has a $10 off $25 for today and tomorrow.

Just Better Together