Shades of Fall

    |
shirt: Madewell //tank: CABi //necklace: Nordstrom B.P. //jeggings: American Eagle //boots: Nordstrom //nail polish: OPI 'Conquistadorable Color'

After several months of deliberation, I finally caved in, and bought the blouse of my dreams. I will admit, it doesn't have the prettiest price tag, which is why I was so hesitant to call it "mine" in the first place. But, with much convincing from my BFF, R, a $50 gift card (also courtesy of R), and a 15% off student discount**, I decided that this deal was as good as it was going to get. I can't wait to wear it out!



**That's right. If you shop at Madewell or J. Crew, be sure to flash your student ID card to get 15% off your entire purchase!

3 comments

Becca and Derek said...

There shirts are SOOOOOO cute, but I am like you- I just can't do it. I'm not a student anymore so I wouldn't even get the student discount! :( Good to know though!

genevieve said...

This is autumn perfection; boots, a blouse in the most perfect shade, and a rockin' hair do. Love!

jordan said...

The color of that shirt is brilliant, you don't see it too often and when you do it pops so much!!