Traditions

    |

This past weekend, my two friends, E, B, and I went to a pumpkin patch. The three of us used to go together every year, until B went off to an out-of-state college. Now that he's back, we are getting to experience traditions, like this one, once again (yay!). Other traditions of ours include: seeing the new Harry Potter and Twilight movies when they come out, celebrating New Year's Eve and 4th of July, and exploring Downtown Seattle via bus at least twice a year.

Do you share any traditions with your friends?




5 comments

Silver Strands said...

I love pumpkin patches - but I've never been to a u-pick flowers place. I can't think of ANYTHING more fun. WOW.

lrnshelby said...

oh my goodness, this place looks so stickin cute! I want to go!

Lauren

genevieve said...

This is absolutely adorable. Loving the shot of the gourdes!

aki! said...

Belgian waffffffles... those look like they're to die for.

Mugdha said...

Ooh, pumpkin patches are so much fun! When we were little, my friend's parents always used to take us and then we'd pick one and carve 'em at their house!