Chocolate Factory

    |

I've decided to start a sight seeing guide for Seattle. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the first post:

My boyfriend's birthday was earlier this week. He has a big sweet tooth, so I knew there would be no better place to take him than to Theo Chocolate: a fair trade, organic chocolate factory. We spent time hearing about how Theo came to be, saw the premises, and of course, sampled a bunch of chocolate. Tasting the chocolate was probably our favorite part, because they had so many different kinds to offer: 91% dark (not my favorite), 70% dark, milk, peppermint-toffee, chili, coconut curry, mint, and a ton more. My favorite was probably the burnt sugar confection.

The tour was pretty cheap for what it was ($6 a person). I would give it 4 out of 5 stars, because we didn't get to see the entire factory (a portion of it was under construction), and our tour guide seemed impatient with us at times. But overall, it was a good experience.





3 comments

Katya said...

Now I'm on the hunt for a chocolate factory tour around here ;) Such a fun idea!


xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
triangle necklace giveaway

Justine said...

impatient tour guide and building construction definitely means good company! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I wish I had a $6 entry chocolate factory here in SF!

Danielle and Trev said...

Alright- LOVING your blog!! Following now!!