Fremont Farmer's Market

    |

Seattle is really lucky to have a lot of things: the Space needle, Kerry Park (as seen on Grey's Anatomy), The Original Starbucks, and amazing farmer's markets. This past weekend, I was able to visit the Fremont Farmer's Market for the first time. I couldn't have chosen a better way to spend my afternoon with friendly people, fresh flowers, vintage treasures, and the aroma of brick oven pizza and gyros.



XO, SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

P.S. A big congratulations to Taylor Swift for winning CMA Entertainer of the Year, for the 2nd time!

9 comments

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

what a fun time! and that pizza oven is incredible!! {now i want pizza ;)}
xx ~ ks

raindropsofsapphire.com said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I love what you post about, I think it's really cute! I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England. I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Miyan said...

this post is too cool. the market looks fun, and YUM- that pizza!!! :) have a great weekend, sweets!

Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Justine said...

Your farmers markets looks so more entertaining than ours!

Just Better Together

Melissa C said...

Farmers Markets are the best!!

Ellen said...

I love Seattle, and you're right, we have so many amazing sights! You have great posts, keep it up! I am looking forward to following your blog, check out mine when you get the chance! :)

www.seizethestyle.blogspot.com

xoxo
Ellen

Ellen said...

http://seizethestyle.blogspot.com/2011/11/current-favorites.html

Take a look at this post too! I don't know if you've heard of Macklemore or not, or if you even like rap. But the video on this post is a true tribute to seattle! :)

xoxo
Ellen

Style Savvy Chic said...

I hope to visit someday. My friend moved there and I have a cousin who is in the Coast Guard and resides in Seattle. Looks like fun times were had!

STYLE . SAVVY. CHIC
http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com/

Lost&Found said...

I look forward to the farmer's market ALL week! The Fremont FM looks amazing!

Hope your having a great weekend!

-bailey