Hair Affair

    |
images via here and here, edited by SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

I go to school with girls who have really great style. And on top of that, they always have really great hair. They've inspired me to start styling mine once again (I got into the habit of ponytails, from being so carefree over the summer).

In honor of the renewed relationship I have with my hair, I decided to pull some pictures from Pinterest for inspiration.

images via here, here, and here. Edited by SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

6 comments

AllyM said...

join the club. my hair is always straight or in a bun on the top of my head. i need to take the time!

AllyM said...

we are meant to be bffs if you say whops.

BROKEN.WHIMSY said...

I absolutely love what you've posted here. Very refreshing from all the fashion related news around =) I've often dreamt of growing my hair long for the sole purpose of braiding them in such luscious ways but I am sooooooo terribly impatient ha. ^_^

Eeli

Anonymous said...

hi to all sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.comers this is my first post and thought i would say hello to you all -
speak soon
g moore

megan said...

^nice blog;)
http://ari-sunshine.blogspot.com/

Justine said...

I wish I had the patience to do hair. Maybe ONE of these days