Outfit For Outfit

    |

I have always adored Taylor Swift for her music... and style. At the CMA Awards earlier this week, she performed 'Ours' in a cozy cable knit sweater, jeans, and oxford shoes. I tracked down where she got her sweater from, and found that it was by Ralph Lauren (click on the link if you dare to see the price tag on that baby).

This blog started on the foundation of trying to save college students, like myself, a little bit of money. I thought I'd go back to my roots, by putting together a "look for less" replica of Taylor's outfit from that night.

sweater (link here): J.Crew $80 //jeggings (link here): AE $45 (Kind of pricey for AE, but they have sales all the time. I got my pair for $20) //oxfords: F21 $25

2 comments

tiny dancer said...

Adore this outfit! I have my eye on that J. Crew sweater in the red color :) So lovely!

Thanks for stopping by my blog <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Mia's Little Corner said...

Lovely outfit!!:D I'm totally in love with the pink sweater!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner