Ultimate Wish

    |
It's 11:11 on 11/11/11. Make a wish, and ultimate wish.

7 comments

Courtney Ash said...

I totally made the most epic wish EVER!

Silver Strands said...

I made MY wish - now just crossing my fingers :)

the happening said...

I made my wish, yesterday - but just wanted to say, I LOVE the photo you have chosen! Gorgeous!

www.thehappeningblog.com

SweetWahine said...

I made a big wish and its already coming true <3 Hope all your wish's come true as well <3 Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following <3

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

such a beautiful photo!! happy belated 11.11.11!!!
xx ~ kristina

Katya said...

I made mine ;) Here's to everyone's wishes coming true!


xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
triangle necklace giveaway

Maria said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm scouring pinterest now for some decor inspiration. Can't wait to get stuck in...

Oh! and I made my wish. Surprise surprise it has to do with our new home!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com