3 Minute Miracle

    |

One of my favorite beauty-related things to do is get deep conditioning treatments at my local salon. I decided to cut this luxury from my life, though, because honestly, it was a big waste of money. In an attempt to find a cheaper substitute, I discovered Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle. I was a bit skeptical at first because of it's price... I suppose it was too good to be true. After using it for a little over 2 weeks, it was instant love.

If your hair is feeling dry, this is a remedy worth trying. It smells fantastic (fruity, with a strong hint of coconut/blueberry), only costs a few dollars, and works well. You've seriously got nothing to lose.

Tip: To prevent greasiness, use this product 2-3 times a week, instead of every day.

*I paid for this product with my own money.

2 comments

Katya said...

That is by FAR my favorite conditioner in the history of ever.

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

aki! said...

So, I had some extrabucks at CVS and I picked this up. i hope I love it as much as you and so many others do.