The Boyfriend Watch

    |


You've got the boyfriend blazer, jeans, shirt, and now, watch. Who would have thought, that your significant other's wardrobe and feminine fashion could have so much in common?

Tip #893: When wearing a masculine piece, balance out the rest of your outfit with feminine pieces.

From left to right, here are my top picks on boyfriend watches to splurge on:
1. Micheal Kors
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs
3. Fossil

images via Polyvore, graphic designed by SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

4 comments

jordan said...

I have been coveting that rose gold watch for I don't know HOW long.

AllyM said...

I need the rose gold one. asap.

xoxo
ally

peony said...

I like almost all MJ watches) and the designer itself!

http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

L.A. in the bay said...

LOVE these watches