Christmas Things

    |

I love the holidays. If someone asked me to name off all the things I like about this time of year, the list would be endless. To save time and space, here are my top 12 favorite things:
  • Unlimited time with friends, family, and my pillow
  • Giving/wrapping presents
  • Warm drinks
  • Cinnamon candles
  • Taylor Swift's Christmas covers (my favorite: Last Christmas)
  • Snow
  • Black Friday
  • Winter fashion
  • Decorating sugar cookies
  • Sitting by the fire
  • Decorating the tree
  • Reading and creating holiday blog posts
What are your favorite things about the holiday season?

P.S. For those of you who shop at Trader Joe's, I highly recommend you check out the cut-out gift tags on their paper bags (see picture below). They're adorable, and eco-friendly!



6 comments

Mimi said...

i think the main thing i love about the holiday season is the happy vibe in the air. everyone is happy and everything is so beautiful! :)

p.s. i love those candles too!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Katya said...

Is that B&BW candle I see? Love love love. Perfect holiday scent!

There is absolutely nothing I love more than spending time with my family for Christmas. It's always a blast, and the food - don't get me started ;)

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

Becca and Derek said...

I have the reusable bags, but I MIGHT need to "forget" them one day! LOVE those- so cute!

starsanderin said...

I used the Trader Joes to wrap presents with (brown paper packages tied up with string....)

Ha ha. Great minds think alike!
:)

Thanks for the reminder about TSwift's Christmas music...

Erin

Justine said...

I love love LOOOOOOOOOVE holiday wrapping paper. I am obsessed, but I only buy AFTER Christmas. I over about 24 rolls and counting :)

aki! said...

Cinnamon has been a pretty big part of my life lately. Yum.

Sorry the weather there is so cold!