For The Girl Who...

    |

Even though you may know your BFF inside and out, sometimes, it can be hard to think of something to get them for the holidays. Below, you will find a list of 4 types of females, which, I'm hoping will give you a kick start on finding the perfect gift.

For the girl who has everything: You can never fail by giving this type of person something hand-made, with a lot of sentimental value. Examples: a friendship bracelet with some pretty rhinestones or beads (one for you, and one for her!), a hand painted ceramic item, or a scrapbook full of inside jokes and pictures.

For the fashionista: Think about the places they usually shop at, and what kind of style they have. It can be difficult getting someone clothing items, because you can never tell if they're going to love it or hate it. Think outside the box. Examples: a roller-ball perfume, a pretty scarf, nail polish, earrings, or a trendy phone case.

For the interior design junkie: Similar to the fashionista, think about what style they have (home-wise). If she's really into vintage-type things, Pier 1 Imports and Anthropologie are the places to look, for cute knick-knacks. A cheaper alternative (that's just as good!) is Target's housewares section. Example items: candles, a tea pot (can be for displaying or drinking out of), a cute mug, picture frames, a bath rug.

For the I-love-everything gal: This one, clearly, will be the easiest to shop for. If she's in college and has her own place, try scouting out cute dish towels, dish ware items, or room decor. Think about her personality, and any hobbies she may have.

all images via Polyvore, graphics designed by SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

7 comments

diaries of a redhead said...

Perfect. I can never think of things to get for my bffs. This is a great help. Thanks!

Monica said...

I love this set. it's so hard finding the perfect gift for someone who has everything, but I think those bracelets and nail polish, oh and the mug - everything is so girly and cute. I'd like to receive them myself actually :)

M.

Elle Sees said...

Can I be your BFF so I can have all of these goodies? Enter my StyleMint Giveaway for 5 shirts!

aki! said...

Good tips! I love those headbands.

You should do a guys list too. I see them around but I never get sick of them... and I still can't find anything to give.

dina vanessa mercado said...

nice pics!!! enjoyed you blog,following you now...visit my blog for my international chrismas giveaway!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

dina vanessa mercado said...

nice pics!!! enjoyed you blog,following you now...visit my blog for my international chrismas giveaway!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

AllyM said...

love the cell phone case. loveeeeee it.

xoxo
ally