In With The Nude

    |

Last week, I met up with one of my best friends, N, for dinner. We chatted for almost 2 hours, and towards the end of our meal, her and I exchanged Christmas presents. One of the things she got me was 'Classy', a nude nail polish by Revlon. I've never worn a color this natural looking... until now, and I've been growing to like it.

Here's a challenge for you all: Branch out, and try on a color of nail polish that you would normally stray away from. As Deborah Lippmann once said, with nail polish, "...you gotta try it on. You can't just look at it in the bottle and be afraid of it. Nail polish should be fun."

7 comments

Drama & Makeup said...

I like it!

AllyM said...

I'm going to get a mani pedi with my mom this morning. I'm going to go one nail glitter like that. I love it and want something different!!!

Xoxo
Ally

What.Jessica.Loves said...

Lovee your manucure !! That's really pretty , I like the colors !

CottonCandyINK said...

love love love it ;-)

thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you return soon!

Feenkuss said...

Thanks for your comment.
Love your nail polish, looks great.
Cute colour :)


Lovely greetz.


xoxo
Ina

aki! said...

One of my friends just gave me a gorgeous color for my birthday. I'm so excited!

Sunkissed said...

Hi :)
I just discovered your blog & honestly, it is absolutely brilliant! I love the painstakingly beautiful nail art you've done this far. You seem like a sweet, positive person! Keep up the amazing blog - I'm following you right away :D

http://www.sunkissed-style-file.blogspot.com